The follow up to My 24th Year.
I don’t want to ramble about the actual goals, or reasons why I chose certain goals (or recycled one or two). I will state them in their entirety and a few ways I brainstormed how I will achieve them. Another important aspect is how I am intertwining the goals into the social fabric of my life. Some may have a timeline or two tied to them.
If I achieve what I wnat to this year, based on realistic projections, by Oct. 7, 2018, I will have;
- Completed my PGA Level 2 Portfolio and passed my PGA Level 2 Test
- Scored an even par 72 (or even par 71) on a golf course playing with others
- Saved $4,000
- for PGA Levels and plane ticket (see goal below)
- Given a golf lesson in Spanish & passed three different proficiency tests
- find YouTube lessons in Spanish, take notes on new vocab, try to emulate.
- Written 52 letters of appreciation to people in my life
- Completed the next Gymnastics Strength Training level
- I believe it will be the Foundation course
- Swam One Mile Nonstop
- Taking tips from Total Immersion Swimming off the Tim Ferriss Show
- Advanced beyond just a white belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Naturally, this would be a blue belt. However, depending on how this work out the second part of the year it may just be a white belt with some stripes.
- Bought a plane ticket to leave country
- This is a carry over goal from last year. I have plans to travel out of the country with a friend next winter. However, at the moment it is still up in the air.
I have a few smaller intentions that I will be using the app Way of Life to keep track of daily. Those include;
- sugar consumption
- reviewing goals
This post is about a month behind due to a trip to Florida and moving down the California. However, I have already started working on some of the bullet points.